This is a Vegetarian product.
- The exotic aromatic variety Mullan Kaima is an aromatic bold white rice indigenous to Wayanad. The whole field is filled with aroma when it is ready for harvest. It is currently conserved by the tribal community there and has also received the Geographical Indicator Tag.
- It is consumed as raw rice and very easy on the stomach. A recent nutritional analysis found it to have a very high Vitamin A content. Great rice for children. Being sticky and aromatic and one of the best for Pal Payasam / Kheer. It is also good for Aappam and South Indian snacks.
- For the non-vegetarian lovers, this is the soul of Malabar Biriyani. This variety is brought to you by Namma Nellu directly purchased from the producers from Wayanad.
- Cooking Instructions: An excellent variety for making Pulav and also can be used a table variety. Normally, consumed as raw rice. The ratio of rice to water can be 1: 2.5. The number of pressure cooker whistles can be 3.
- Hygienically Vacuum packed rice for freshness in facility meeting food safety standards.
Mullan Kaima (Raw Rice) / Mullan Kazhama / Mullan Khai - முல்லன் கைமா (பச்சரிசி)