- Neelan Samba (Raw): A calcium rich variety suitable for pregnant, lactating mothers and children. Increases immunity.
- Cooking Instructions: Neelan samba can be used as a regular table rice.
- Consumed as boiled rice. The ratio of rice to water is 1: 2 and number of pressure cooker whistles can be 4. The texture is fine.
- The texture is fine. Can also be used to make Kanji (porridge).
- Note: These rice varieties should be soaked for 4 to 6 hours before cooking. Hygienically Vacuum packed rice for freshness in facility meeting food safety standards. (500 gm, Pack of 2).
Neelan Samba (Raw Rice) - நீலன் சம்பா (பச்சரிசி)