- Kaivari Samba (Raw Rice): High in Protein content- 95.4 gms per kg. It is very high in potassium 3.27 gms per kg. Also rich in iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Cooking Instructions: Table Rice. Used for making delicious Idly, Dosa, Idiyappam and flattened rice and is extremely tasty. The ratio of rice to water is 1: 2.5 and number of whistles can be 4. These rice varieties should be soaked for 4 to 6 hours before cooking.
- Note: The instructions given above are for cooking in a pressure cooker and not in an electric rice cooker (water quantity should be increased if it is in the rice cooker).
- Full whistles in a pressure cooker (in high flame) and switch offimmediately after that. The cooking whistles are for those who prefer the grains to be separate and not mushy. If you need it to be mushy increase it to 2 more whistles.
- Note: 100% Natural. No GMO, No Chemical Fertilizers, No Chemical Pesticides, No Chemical Preservatives & No Additives. Hygienically Vacuum packed rice for freshness meeting food safety standards.
Kaivara Samba Raw Rice - கைவரி சம்பா (பச்சரிசி)